Community Ambassadors (Volunteer Position – multiple ambassadors to be selected across Canada)
NBYMP Foundation prides itself on giving back to the community through partnered charitable initiatives across Canada.
By definition, an ambassador is “a person who acts as a representative or promoter of a specified activity.”
The NBYMP Foundation is looking for eager ambassadors to assist with our charitable initiatives in YOUR community.
- On-site leader at NBYMP’s charitable events in your own community (managing and directing other volunteers while at events)
- Reporting to NBYMP’s Community Relations Manager before, during, and after charity event
- Assisting in-person at NBYMP’s charitable initiatives in your area while managing other volunteers
- Building a great, positive relationship with the event’s coordinator / staff (if NBYMP is not hosting the event)
- A passion for charitable work
- Proven leadership skills in different roles / capacities
- Recent Police Record Check (Vulnerable Sector)
- Proven organizational skills in different roles / capacities
- Excellent communicator with proven people skills in different roles / capacities
- Free access to most NBYMP events and programs
- 50% off all NBYMP Apparel
- Letter of Recommendation
1 year with an opportunity for extension
If interested, please submit your resume to [email protected].