FREE Academic Tutoring
The NBYMP Foundation is a registered charity in Canada that develops youth academically through free tutoring services (from qualified and experienced teachers).
Our tutors take great pride in providing a very valuable service! Their passion for encouraging academic success goes beyond the classroom as they aim to develop youth holistically by improving their confidence, self-esteem, and willingness to learn (especially during this difficult COVID-19 period).
Our FREE tutoring sessions are done in groups of 5 (maximum 5 students per tutor). Each month promises various tutoring sessions for grades 1 to 12 in either Math, English / Language, or French. Be sure to check this page regularly for updated schedules!
We also provide inclusive services (Special Education) information / recommendations on accommodations, strategies, ASD, IEP, or IRPC process.
UPCOMING SESSIONS (Virtual sessions via Zoom)
- Grades 5/6 Math – March 13th @12pm – 1pm
- Grades 9/10 Math – March 13th @ 2:30pm – 3:30pm
- Grades 2/3 Math – March 17th @ 7pm – 8pm
- Grades 1/2 Language – March 20th @ 11am – 12pm
- Grade 11/12 English – March 20th @ 1pm – 2pm
- Grades 5/6 French – March 21st @ 4pm – 5pm
- Grades 3/4 Math – March 22nd @ 6pm – 7pm
- Grades 11/12 Math – March 27th @ 1pm – 2pm
*ALL times Eastern Standard Time*
Email us to register! Include your name, grade, and city/province that you are from. Also include which session(s) you would like to sign up for. Please wait for a response to confirm your registration.
Important: These free services are sustained by generous donors. Please consider donating to us by clicking here!
*If you would like a more consistent option, see our paid service below*